"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

About This Blog

Contributors and commenters on this blog are members of West Portal Church's BOOK clubs . . . consisting of women who are striving to read a portion of God's Word each day. This blog is a place for members to share their encouragement through posting insights, comments and questions as they pertain to their daily Bible reading.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Psalm 119:35



Paths. We each walk our path and have coices to make. I love that when we walk the path that God has commanded we will find delight. When I start trying to do things my way I get overwhelmed and run down. When I pause and rely on God's strength I somehow manage to get through. It amazes me everytime and yet I know that God is always there waiting for me to turn to him.

Since I misplaced the lovely bookmark from Florianne, I have chosen this verse to memorize so I will remember to walk in the path of God's commands. I am finding delight in the Palsms and hope you are as well.

1 comment:

Florianne said...

Hey, thanks for the post Lori. You may have another bookmark, if you would like!!